Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
wfs63's Avatar
wfs63 wfs63 is offline
Photographer - Bill Scanlon
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Freeport NY
Posts: 570
Default 2009 NPC Jay Cutler Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Classic

Results (as reported at RxMuscle)

2009 NPC Jay Cutler Classic
Sunday 3 May 2009
John Hancock Hall at Back Bay Events Center
Boston MA

Bodybuilding

Lightweight
1. Kristin Fonseca #84
2. Elizabeth Rohde
3. Deanna DiSalvo


Middleweight
1. Ann Marie LEuropa #82
2. Monica Nutter #87
3. Sheanita Rogers #85
4. Tracy Carson

Heavyweight
1. Rachel Rambo Ricker #86

Overall: Kristin Fonseca

Masters 35+
1. Kristin Fonseca #84
2. Monica Nutter #87
3. Elizabeth Rohde
4. Deanna DiSalvo
5. Tracy Carson

Figure

Class A
1. Ecaterina Pasiakos #31
2. Kelli Ann Correa #33
3. Stacy Curcio #16
4. Jenn DasNeves #34
5. Nicole Supranovicz #35
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler #37
Laura Bakaysa #38

Class B
1. Tiffini Mann #32
2. Meredith O’Hanley #27
3. Jo-Ann Isnor #41
4. Jennifer Barry #45
5. Elizabeth Calvanese #15
Stacey Mercure #24
Jen Lawson #42
Erinn Tilley #43
Rachel Genesky #44
Ann Marie LEuropa #82

Class C
1. Jackie Buckley #53
2. Susan Winquist #25
3. Lisa Bergeron #52
4. Alexis Pratt #51
5. Christina Borges #62

Class D
1. Audra Hill #63
2. Jeanette Bender #22
3. Sharon Fillyaw #64
4. Nadja Pierce #28
5. Brooke Doran #23
Heidi Jones #26
Andrena Mason #61

Overall: Ecaterina Pasiakos

Classic Figure 35+
1. Fern Assard #21
2. Susan Winquist #25
3. Meredith OHanley #27
4. Jo-Ann Isnor #41
5. Jeanette Bender #22
Amy Gantwerk #12
Janice Callahan #18
Brooke Doran #23
Stacey Mercure #24
Heidi Jones #26
Nadja Pierce #28
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler #37
Lisa Bergeron #52
Ann Marie LEuropa #82


Fitness
1. Nikki Bongiovanni #11
2. Annette Perry #10
3. Stacy Curcio #16
4. Regina Blais #20
5. Elizabeth Calvanese #15
Amy Gantwerk #12
Barbara Depta
Carrie Hale
Christine Huang
Janice Callahan
Michelle Perotti
Jessica Abu-Hijleh

Bikini
1. Annette Perry #1o
2. Lori Harder
3. Kelly MacNeil #75
4. Janet Harding
5. Lindsay Pearson
Amy Gantwerk
Michelle Perotti
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler
Jessica Nani
Andrea Adelman
Erica Knipp
Jessica Abu-Hijleh
Kathryn Salowsky
Brianne McDonough
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2011, 05:27 PM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Default Any names missing?

Hi WFS63,

thanks for posting the listing to the Cutler Classic yesterday. But I'm wondering if the list is incomplete? For instance, I know there was a competitor names Melissa Cellulare who competed in the Figure or Fitness category, but I don;t see her name in the list you posted. Also, was there another competitor in fitness with the first name Gina (spoke to her on the sideline, but didn't catch her last name).

Great show and a good time all around.

/Will
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2011, 08:05 PM
wfs63's Avatar
wfs63 wfs63 is offline
Photographer - Bill Scanlon
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Freeport NY
Posts: 570
Question Errr...

These are the results from two years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2011, 08:07 PM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,333
Default

There is no thread for the 2011 show, which was last night. If anyone needs full results, they can message me.
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2011, 02:42 AM
gibbon18 gibbon18 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Default

hello ripitupbaby, can you give me the results please? Do you know where i can see some pics as well?
Thanks a million!
Gibbon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2011, 02:54 AM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbon18 View Post
hello ripitupbaby, can you give me the results please? Do you know where i can see some pics as well?
Thanks a million!
Gibbon
MD.com and RxMuscle should have the pics and results posted this week. I emailed the full results to Jeff Binns for the MD.com pics. Check in a few days, should be all set.

In the meantime, I am happy to provide competitors with their final placings and feedback if they message me.
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2011, 03:42 PM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Default wfs63

OK.....yeah....that was embarrassing. LOL Looking at the date would have been good, huh?

Saw you at the show btw. You were crazy busy, so I didn't bother you with a lame hello. Stood in the doorway to your right, light blue v-neck, super hot....you know the deal. (just kidding!!!)

Anyway, I'll check out MD for the results. Thanks
/Will
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2011, 04:10 PM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444will View Post
OK.....yeah....that was embarrassing. LOL Looking at the date would have been good, huh?

Saw you at the show btw. You were crazy busy, so I didn't bother you with a lame hello. Stood in the doorway to your right, light blue v-neck, super hot....you know the deal. (just kidding!!!)

Anyway, I'll check out MD for the results. Thanks
/Will

LOL! You should have said hello because now I would love to know who you are.

Have we met?
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2011, 06:00 PM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Talking

Nope, never met. Took a couple pics with Jay, and Fitness/Figure contestant (Gina). Would share them with you (but don't know how on this site, and the only website they're on is my FB page). ???

That was my first live show.....and I must admit, it lit a fire (you know where!!!). I am seriously considering training for next year's show. (Men's masters, of course! ...and would hope for judges who lean more toward symmetry than mass! LOL)

My buddy, Glen Rodriques took 1st in men's masters over 35, 1st masters overall, 1st novice heavy, and 2nd men's open heavy. He looked incredible! Got an invite to nationals as a result. So happy for him and all the hard work he's put in! He's been haunting me to train for a show......says I could have a Frank Zane look with the right training (I think he picked a bad week to stop smoking crack! LOL) But Zane has always been an idol and if I wanted a certain look, his would be it! (still blows me away at the size/weight he competed at and won multiple O's....!)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2011, 06:29 PM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444will View Post
Nope, never met. Took a couple pics with Jay, and Fitness/Figure contestant (Gina). Would share them with you (but don't know how on this site, and the only website they're on is my FB page). ???

That was my first live show.....and I must admit, it lit a fire (you know where!!!). I am seriously considering training for next year's show. (Men's masters, of course! ...and would hope for judges who lean more toward symmetry than mass! LOL)

My buddy, Glen Rodriques took 1st in men's masters over 35, 1st masters overall, 1st novice heavy, and 2nd men's open heavy. He looked incredible! Got an invite to nationals as a result. So happy for him and all the hard work he's put in! He's been haunting me to train for a show......says I could have a Frank Zane look with the right training (I think he picked a bad week to stop smoking crack! LOL) But Zane has always been an idol and if I wanted a certain look, his would be it! (still blows me away at the size/weight he competed at and won multiple O's....!)

Glen looked crazy...well deserved win! And good for you... that's how I ended up getting into this... I went to that same show many years ago and it lit a fire in me too!


Send me a friend request on Facebook - Lori LeFevre Steele - with a message saying you are 444will from sioux's board or something like that LOL...I don't manage my friend requests very well and sometimes space out about adding people unless they tell me who they are!
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-10-2011, 07:46 PM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
Glen looked crazy...well deserved win! And good for you... that's how I ended up getting into this... I went to that same show many years ago and it lit a fire in me too!


Send me a friend request on Facebook - Lori LeFevre Steele - with a message saying you are 444will from sioux's board or something like that LOL...I don't manage my friend requests very well and sometimes space out about adding people unless they tell me who they are!
Nice to meet you Lori! (virtually) :-D I will FB you tonight. (wait....that could be taken the wrong way....LOL) I will send you an FB friend request tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-11-2011, 03:15 AM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Default ripitupbaby....sent you an FB friend request.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2011, 05:25 PM
444will 444will is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
Glen looked crazy...well deserved win! And good for you... that's how I ended up getting into this... I went to that same show many years ago and it lit a fire in me too!


Send me a friend request on Facebook - Lori LeFevre Steele - with a message saying you are 444will from sioux's board or something like that LOL...I don't manage my friend requests very well and sometimes space out about adding people unless they tell me who they are!

OK, so where'd you disappear to??? LOL C'mon....my pics weren't THAT bad!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 AM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.